We are delighted to announce that we are now catering for all levels again including beginners. Rental equipment is available on site.
We are fully committed to stopping the spread of Covid 19 and protecting our staff and our customers. In order to do so we have introduced the following measures:
- pre-booking only, no walk-ins
- all waivers have to be signed ahead of time
- no hand shakes or hugs
- the changing rooms and showers are closed until further notice, please treat your trip to us like a trip to the beach
- regular gaps scheduled to facilitate social distancing
- social distancing on the start dock with max. 2 customers per session
- hand sanitiser is available throughout
- everyone is encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival
- disinfectant spray available at lockers
Do not visit us:
- if you currently have Covid-19 or are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- if you live in the same household or have been in close contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of Covid 19 in the last 14 days
- if you have been advised to cocoon at this time
- if you have been advised to self-isolate at this time
- if you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days (except Northern Ireland)
By signing the waiver and completing your booking you confirm that you understand not to visit us under these circumstances and that you will adhere to all Covid 19 instructions on site.
We have adapted our cleaning and hygiene schedule with frequent cleaning and particular attention to touchpoints. All our staff have received Covid 19 training before returning to work.
Most of all we want you to have fun while we are all finding our feet after the restrictions are being lifted. Please be mindful of all others on site, be that other customers, our staff or other water users.