Would you like to teach wakeboarding in our busy cable park this summer?
We are hiring wakeboarding instructors for the 2018 season and have a number of part time positions available. We are busiest when everybody else is off so successful candidates have to be available to work evenings and weekends. Season starts May/June 2018, ends September/October 2018. Training starts late April/early May 2018.
Full driver training can be provided, so it is not essential that you have previous experience, it is more important to us that you are passionate about working with people and delivering excellent customer service. First Aid is required & Powerboat certificate is an advantage.
- This is a part-time seasonal position. Season starts May/June 2018, ends September/October 2018. Training starts late April/early May 2018.
- You must be available to work weekdays and weekends during the employment months
- Successful candidates will be directly responsible for creating a fun, safe and encouraging learning environment, providing guidance and instruction to wakeboarders, from land sessions for beginners to improver courses for experienced wakeboarders.
- Wakeboarding Instruction and cable operation
- Delivering excellent service to Wakedock customers of all ages and all levels of ability
- Providing a high level of safety for customers and staff
- Daily maintenance (system/quayside)
- Assisting in additional quayside responsibilities including reception duties, customer preperation for sessions and other
Skills and Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers of all ages, management and other staff.
- First Aid certificate valid for the duration of the contract
- Power Boat certificate is an advantage
- Experience in wakeboarding is an advantage
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Professional, safety conscious
- Must have good interpersonal skills and a desire to help others improve their riding abilities
- Must enjoy working with children
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
Along with a competitive salary you will
- have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a busy wake park and get an insight into instructing a diverse range of age groups and skill levels
- be part of a team of instructors that are there to support each other and work together to guarantee an excellent customer experience
- get discounts on the brands we sell in our watersports shop for the duration of your employment
- wakeboard for free for the duration of your employment (conditions apply)
If you would like to become part of our team, please send your CV until 28th February 2018 to Ruta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-6643883.